Get Charged Up With Super-Inspiring Quotes
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill
- “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”- Walt Disney
- “HARD work beats TALENT when TALENT fails to work hard.” – Unknown
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”- Milton Berle
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better.”– Jim Rohn
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.”- Pablo Picasso
It goes without saying that energy boosts our productivity, creativity and overall performance. And if you’re having a hard time finding motivation to do something, its time to get charged up with some super-inspiring quotes and advice. From beloved leaders to iconic books, here’s the top 10 that we think are pretty inspirational.
1. Elon Musk – Live With Purpose. Elon Musk’s success is palpable, a leader whose vision and work is helping reduce our dependence on traditional energy sources. It’s best to gain energy and focus by having a purpose. It’s like finding a North without which you will be lost wandering aimlessly through life.
2. Steve Jobs’ ‘Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish’ is another great mantra. Jobs inspired us to take risks, to not be afraid of making mistakes, an essential lesson for those seeking to tap into their power and creativity. It’s precisely this fearless attitude that leads to success.
3. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale, has been a popular book for several decades due to it being filled with great mindfulness and meditation tips. Being positive and grateful are two of the most important traits of successful people, and the book will help you acquire those qualities and use them in moments where you need an energy shot.
4. Dalai Lama’s “Once a Year Go Somewhere You’ve Never Been Before” speaks to the importance of new experiences. It doesn’t have to be every year, but it’s a great way to kickstart your energy, especially when facing challenging or unfamiliar tasks. When in doubt, simply take a little break and explore, who knows what surprises you might uncover.
5. Start With Why by Simon Sinek is designed to help ignite purposeful behaviour. It offers up philosophy and techniques on how to boost motivation and performance. Asking yourself the necessary ‘why’ in different situations can help you unlock the power of your talent and creativity.
Building Purpose & Intention
The foundation of strong energy lies in building a strong purpose and intention. Positive Psychology promotes the idea of finding a higher sense of fulfilment by chasing after accomplishments that have meaning and utility to others. The most successful people don’t only work hard, but also mindfully, knowing that every task can bring them closer to their goal.
This doesn’t mean that life has to be all about working hard and getting ahead. Gratitude is an important tool that can help us reset our energy. The act of recognizing the good things we have in our lives, the moments of joy, the small gifts each day brings to us – is an invaluable instrument that anchors us to the present, allowing us to smile without any pretexts and restart the day with renewed energy.
Finally, Creativity is considered to be another powerful way to boost energy and aid us during challenging times. Allowing ourselves to express ourselves through writing, art and music can be very liberating and remind us of our purpose, why we’re here and what it’s all about. Creativity is a wonderful way to escape the everyday routine and fill our energy tanks with that much needed boost.
Seeking Balance & Rest
Recharging our energy is not only about pursuing goals and achievements, but rather about finding the right balance between fulfilling our ambitions and taking enough rest and breaks. Being able to relax with intention means setting some time off from work and focusing on ourselves and our goals. The most successful people are those that are able to build in leisure moments into their lives, without compromising their ambitions.
Sometimes our energy runs low due to the sheer amount of things we do: social media, virtual meetings, text messages, emails, on top of our 9 to 5 job. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and drained. The Power of No is an important tool during these times, allowing us to set boundaries to things that distract us and no longer serve us. Saying no is a powerful statement that not only saves energy, but also helps create a healthier and rewarding lifestyle.
Finally, stepping away from our work and taking a mental break to just be can definitively work wonders for our energy levels. Taking some time to nurture our spirit can translate in higher productivity if done with intention. Doing activities such as meditation, reading, journaling and spending time outdoors can help us regain our strength and get us back on track.
Rethinking Our Habits & Routine
Moving out of our comfort zone and rethinking our daily routine can definitely provide an energy shot. It’s amazing how a new habit can make all the difference in the world. Early mornings are a great example of this. Waking up earlier than usual to do yoga, write or little walk can ease our transition into the day and leave us feeling energized and in control.
Another method is to also create an energizing tune-up ritual such as a morning power affirmation. A power affirmation is a positive self-talk statement that you say in the morning and throughout the day when you feel a dip in energy. Start the day off with a few statements that remind you of your commitment, your goals and values and how capable you are. It’s like a reality check for the day.
Furthermore, exercising does wonders for our energy. Exercise helps boost your energy levels in many ways, from regulating your hormones to enhancing mental focus. The faster you move, the more energy you will acquite, so go and sweat those tensions away. It will help you be more productive and refocused on the task at hand!